Read more on Pratt.edu
- Sitting with 11 enthralled scholars listening to Abbey Doneger's BWB Presentation @TheDonegerGroup! 1 week ago
- @ROCK_SOS #YMAFSF is so thankful for @GEOFFREY_BEENE support! The endowment allows us to award 4 GB winners $30k and 4 finalists $10k yearly 2 months ago
- Shop the looks from the Spring 13 Carolina Herrera show! Shopbazaar.com/Amex yfrog.com/nyt9jplj yfrog.com/oeg4jsej 4 months ago
- Drawing from the past, reflecting today's attitude- Carolina Herrera Spring 13 Collections yfrog.com/nyocmghj 4 months ago
- Cote d Azur inspiration for CH SP13 Men's Collection yfrog.com/obhjlmkj 4 months ago
About the YMA FSFThe YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund (FSF) is a national non-profit association consisting of influential members of the fashion community, dedicated to promoting education of the fashion arts and business by granting scholarships to talented students and facilitating internships, mentorships and career programs.
YMA FSF ONLINE COMMUNITY