April 13, 2012 NEW YORK—The YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund has made a partnership with the American Apparel & Footwear Association’s Education Foundation to expand their scholarship programs by 10 additional $5,000 scholarships. It will also broaden the base of schools that the YMA works with from 35 to 41. YMA president and F&T Apparel CEO … Read more
- @ROCK_SOS #YMAFSF is so thankful for @GEOFFREY_BEENE support! The endowment allows us to award 4 GB winners $30k and 4 finalists $10k yearly 1 month ago
- Shop the looks from the Spring 13 Carolina Herrera show! Shopbazaar.com/Amex yfrog.com/nyt9jplj yfrog.com/oeg4jsej 3 months ago
- Drawing from the past, reflecting today's attitude- Carolina Herrera Spring 13 Collections yfrog.com/nyocmghj 3 months ago
- Cote d Azur inspiration for CH SP13 Men's Collection yfrog.com/obhjlmkj 3 months ago
- Inspired by 1960s leading ladies Grace Kelly and Jackie O (CH SP13) yfrog.com/esn7qssj 3 months ago
About the YMA FSFThe YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund (FSF) is a national non-profit association consisting of influential members of the fashion community, dedicated to promoting education of the fashion arts and business by granting scholarships to talented students and facilitating internships, mentorships and career programs.
YMA FSF ONLINE COMMUNITY