Tracey Li, Pratt student and 2010 FSF Scholar, participated in UO’s contest to design a dress available at Urban Outfitters this fall. Read on to hear what Tracey has to say about internship experience, getting inspired, and letting the creativity flow! What inspired you to pursue fashion as a career? I’m a very hands-on person … Read more
- @ROCK_SOS #YMAFSF is so thankful for @GEOFFREY_BEENE support! The endowment allows us to award 4 GB winners $30k and 4 finalists $10k yearly 1 month ago
- Shop the looks from the Spring 13 Carolina Herrera show! Shopbazaar.com/Amex yfrog.com/nyt9jplj yfrog.com/oeg4jsej 3 months ago
- Drawing from the past, reflecting today's attitude- Carolina Herrera Spring 13 Collections yfrog.com/nyocmghj 3 months ago
- Cote d Azur inspiration for CH SP13 Men's Collection yfrog.com/obhjlmkj 3 months ago
- Inspired by 1960s leading ladies Grace Kelly and Jackie O (CH SP13) yfrog.com/esn7qssj 3 months ago
About the YMA FSFThe YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund (FSF) is a national non-profit association consisting of influential members of the fashion community, dedicated to promoting education of the fashion arts and business by granting scholarships to talented students and facilitating internships, mentorships and career programs.
YMA FSF ONLINE COMMUNITY